- Grilamid TR-90 Nylon frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 69 millimeters
- Bridge: 13 millimeters
- Arm: 123 millimeters
With an open frame design, ventilated lenses and non-slip details, the Tifosi Lore Multi-Lens Eyewear are built for demanding activities that require maximum visibility and performance at all times. Impact-resistant Grilamid TR-90 frame features stylish, oversized arms that can take a lot of use and abuse. Polycarbonate decentered lenses block 100% of UV rays, eliminate distortion and prevent distracting magnification, plus they’re vented to prevent fogging. Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pads can be adjusted for a custom fit, and high grip properties won’t allow the frame to slip or slide down your face.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame is made from homopolyamide nylon and features an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density and high resistance to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate decentered lenses flex instead of shattering upon impact and eliminate visual distortion and magnification for exceptional optical clarity
- Vented lenses increase airflow and decrease fogging
- Hydrophilic rubber temples and adjustable nose pads increase grip when in contact with sweat, resist aging and UV breakdown, and allow for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Fits small, medium and large faces
- Includes hard shell zippered case and cleaning bag
- Silver/White frame comes with 3 interchangeable lenses in Clear (95.6% light transmission), AC Red-All Condition Red (41.4% light transmission), Smoke (15.4% light transmission)
Tifosi is an Italian word meaning enthusiast or fan. Founded under the basic principle that quality eyewear should be available to the masses, Tifosi Optics has been designing and distributing technologically-advanced, value oriented sunglasses for sports enthusiasts since 2003. Whether it’s cycling, golf, running or fishing, Tifosi has you covered with a range of lens technologies and sleek, lightweight frame styles. Tifosi Optics lenses are made from polycarbonate material and always offer 100 percent UVA/UVB protection.